Covid-19 Appointment Guide
COVID-19 Appointment Guide
Please ensure that you read our Covid-19 appointment guide prior to your appointment.
See the government response to Coronavirus – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Last Updated: Monday 14th December 2020
We are now allowing 2 clients in the surgery at any one time.
Please ensure that you are well and contact us to defer your appointment if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
If you or anyone close to you is unwell or has any signs of Covid-19 and your pet needs to come and visit us, please inform our receptionists and we will do all we can to arrange appropriate treatment while not exposing any of our staff to unnecessary risk.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19, we would ask that all non-urgent appointments are rearranged for at least 14 days after your symptoms started.
If the appointment is an emergency and we would need to see your pet, we will need to take extra precautions and ask that you arrange for someone else to bring your pet to the surgery.
We have put procedures in place to try and ensure the health and well-being of both staff and clients whilst trying to continue to offer the best possible treatment to your pets.
• Please ensure that you arrive at your allocated appointment time. If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you remain outside of our surgery until it is the allocated time of your appointment.
• Upon entry of our surgery you will see we have a limit of how many clients can be in our building at one time. Please check when you arrive if the building is already at full capacity and if it is please stay outside until we can accommodate you.
• To limit the amount of people in the reception area we may ask for a pre-payment for routine appointments.
When entering our waiting area:
• If you are entering any of our surgery please ensure you wear a face covering and use the provided hand sanitiser located at the entrances at all of our surgeries.
• Please ensure you also wear a face covering when interacting with our staff inside or outside.